News
Home  >>  News

What if the Child Accidentally Swallows the Desiccant?

Aug. 06, 2019

The safety of the child is the most worrying thing for the parents, but even if the parents consider it again, it may be a hundred secrets, so it is very important to learn some first aid knowledge. As a Container Desiccant Factory, we have the following suggestions:

1. First, determine the type of desiccant

There are many types of desiccant. If it is a stable and non-toxic Silica Gel Desiccant, it usually does not need to be treated. Such a desiccant can be discharged with the body. Desiccants such as ferric oxide and calcium oxide have strong irritating effects on the body. Calcium oxide will form calcium hydroxide (which is highly corrosive) when it meets water and must be treated in time.

2. Oral milk or plenty of water

If the child accidentally swallows a corrosive desiccant, parents need to give the child oral milk or plenty of water for the first time and protect the child's digestive tract by diluting or forming a mucous membrane.

Silica Gel Desiccant

Silica Gel Desiccant

3. Do not blindly induce vomiting after accidental swallowing

Don't blindly induce vomiting after swallowing, because Mineral Clay Desiccant has already hurt your child's digestive tract. The best way is to drink plenty of water. Blind vomiting can cause desiccant to get stuck in the digestive tract, causing deeper damage.

4. Timely to the hospital for treatment

Regardless of the desiccant, if the child has swallowed it, be sure to go to the hospital in time to prevent some chronic injuries from affecting the child. If there is a desiccant sample, bring a copy to the hospital as much as possible to facilitate the doctor to judge the condition.


Copyright © Shenzhen Minghui antibacterial Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap

Online Services